Yes yes, I have joined the American Idol bandwagon. I can't help it, it's a phenomenon for a reason, right? I adore talent, especially because i lack it hehe. I sure hope the brotha above wins it tonight though. Did you guys catch his performance of solitaire? Absolutely breathtaking. And who else can go from geek to chic with so much class? Well, may the best man win...(but i sure do hope it's Clay!)
Wednesday, May 21, 2003
YAY for CLAY!!!!
Yes yes, I have joined the American Idol bandwagon. I can't help it, it's a phenomenon for a reason, right? I adore talent, especially because i lack it hehe. I sure hope the brotha above wins it tonight though. Did you guys catch his performance of solitaire? Absolutely breathtaking. And who else can go from geek to chic with so much class? Well, may the best man win...(but i sure do hope it's Clay!)
Yes yes, I have joined the American Idol bandwagon. I can't help it, it's a phenomenon for a reason, right? I adore talent, especially because i lack it hehe. I sure hope the brotha above wins it tonight though. Did you guys catch his performance of solitaire? Absolutely breathtaking. And who else can go from geek to chic with so much class? Well, may the best man win...(but i sure do hope it's Clay!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment