Tonight I saw the lunar eclipse. COOL MAN! Thats one small check mark off the "cool things i have to experience in life" list. According to my little research, eclipses usually come around in 47-month cycles. So I'm sure i'll be seeing more of these in my lifetime, but woo hoo for my first time =). Yes, i do get excited over the little stuff. hee hee. makes life worthwhile. Now if only i'd catch a darned meteor shower and make my wish upon some falling stars...by the beach...with a pina colada in my hand and a significant other by my side. LOL sky-gazing sure brings out the dreamer in me...
It's a sad day for all Unsolved Mysteries fans, such as myself. Robert Stack, the host of UM, passed away. His monotonous voice still rings in my head, along with that creepy background music. I used to spend many late nights watching re-runs on Lifetime of that show, scaring myself silly. I even used to beg my parents to make my brother watch it with me because I was too scared to watch it alone. I wasn't spoiled, i was just a lil scaredy-cat who was addicted to scary shows.Well R.I.P. Mr. Stack. You and your show were part of my childhood. I thank you for giving me the heebee jeebies in the wee hours of the morning when i should have been sleeping and i hope you solve all those mysteries while in heaven.=)
I stumbled upon this picture and I just had to pass it along. Isn't it gorgeous? I find it very oxymoronic, almost a sign of perseverance and how miraculous life is. Too much thinking again, but Happy Spring guys =)
[1st and 3rd photos courtesy of msnbc.com, my homepage and absolute favorite website.]
No comments:
Post a Comment