Saturday, December 29, 2001

hi. my name is jennie diane and i am a workaholic.
work has become my second home. not that i'm complaining. i sit in the back, act stupid with my coworkers, and sit on my ass counting little lego keychains and i'm getting overtime pay for it. damn right! theoretically, i don't even have to have a job. my parents provide for me just fine, but they just can't support my lifestyle anymore. =P I LOVE to go out, take trips, waste gas driving around aimlessly,give gifts, and hey, i like buying nice shit. LOL. i gotta keep the flow coming in. I think i've worked more this week than i do in a regular month. I dont mind though b/c i'm never really bored and i work w/ 2 of my closest friends, plus the coworkers aren't that bad, either. it's all gravy, baby. other than that, i've been spending vacation hanging with friends and just doing random things that ive needed to do but couldn't do b/c of escuela. the only thing i've been sacrificing is sleep, but that's no big change. Anyways, other than that there's no big news but i was bored and felt like writing something no one would read. ptthhhh =)

oh yeah. these songs are on repeat...

alien ant farm: movies
I want you to be free
Don’t worry about me
And just like the movies
We play out our last scene


janet f/ missy: son of a gun (rmx)
You musta thought you had game like nigga what
Walk around like you down, you don't give a fuck
Cause you don't really want Beef until you hit the streets
See, I'm a lover, not a fighter but I'll crack ya teeth


j.Lo: ain't it funny
Sometimes I think that a true love can never be
I just believe that somehow it wasn't meant for me
Life can be cruel in a way that I can't explain
And I don't think that I could face it all again




No comments: