my bro is DAMN COOL!
WOO HOO!! My brother is home. Everytime he's around everyone just becomes SO much happier. I can't explain him other than the fact that he's just one of those people who are good for the soul. For the past hour him and i just cracked stupid jokes and laughed like crazy until we both cried. I swear, i really feel everyone must experience his craziness...maybe then they'll understand MY craziness. At least do karaoke with him. That should be enough to get a taste of his humor. The boy has no inhibitions at all! Annnndddd he's a tough marine who gives really good advice and not only I but everyone else in the world loves. damn right i'm proud of my bro Randy-boy. =D
LOL. Ahhh, i feel a good Christmas coming ahead, just as long as were all laughing and eating tons of food like we always have. I LOVE this time of year!
Sunday, December 23, 2001
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment