Tuesday, October 25, 2005

good people, good weather, good everything!

The weather outside is downright ADDICTIVE! I can't get enough of it! I spent the day with Jun and I's favorite married couple, Pia and Warren, plus their crazy adorable 3-year-old baby girl, Alex. It was totally relaxing to drive around town, enjoying the bright sunshine and autumn temperatures with them. Seriously, I adore this family. They're soooo incredibly nice and I can't think of anyone in the world more hospitable than them. I'd say Jun and I probably spend about 3-4 times a week at their place just hanging out, watching DVDs, all while we stuff ourselves silly with Pia's awesome cooking. hehe. Anyways, I was really, really surprised and honored when they asked me to be the Godmother for the baby they're expecting on March 4th. I'm going to have a new inaanak! The thought of their new baby just makes me glow and I couldn't be happier to be a big part of that child's life. Jun is already Alex's Ninong and I loooooove watching them play together. LOL no, this is definitely NOT a premonition for anything in the NEAR future for him and I, but i just get this warm feeling thinking about our happy Godfamily =).

favorite boyfriend quote of the week: "Diane, you are sooooooo ridiculously adorable!"...followed by a shower of kisses...

how can I not love this boy?!

No comments: