the underdog loses again
dammit! Xanga is back up. I was hoping that it would be down and all the xanga fiends would turn to blogspot and give it the recognition it deserves. LOL j/k. i love my fellow xanga-sters, but i'm fighting the urge to succomb to it. It's too popular and too over-used. I like having my own personal niche here on blogspot away from the rest of society. Not really, i haven't thought about it that much, but i think i'll stay put here because ive been here for so long.
Talking about the length of time i've been here on xanga, not much has to show for it considering i barely ever write up in this piece. But ehh, with the new layout, maybe that'll motivate me to put my thoughts down here and there. I feel so nostalgic when I look back on my archives to see what i was up to back in the day. I always use the excuse that all my memories are stored up in that noggin of mine, but there's nothing like reading back on documented entries, no matter how short or trivial they were. And i'm sure my brain will deteriorate soon enough, so write i must (or should).
Well now that i've blooged about blogging, i'm off to do something more productive than sitting my arse in front of the computer chair. I think i'll sit the ghetto booty down in front of the TV, instead. =P lol, j/k. I think it's time I pack since i'm moving out in 2 days and counting. < corniness > Welcome me back, UCF area!.. < /corniness >
Thursday, August 14, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment