blog? what's that? =P
Right now, it is precisely 3:30 AM. I haven't seen this hour of the night for as long as i can remember. Oh wait, i did happen to go to Matrix a week and a half ago, but that doesnt really count considering i haven't really clubbed or partied in the past 3 months and it was a reunion sort of deal. I almost forgot how much i loved this time of night. The darkness, the isolation, it was just me and the comp ... the perfect setting for a loooong, memorable, usually odd-topicked conversation with whoever wanted to stay up with me during my bouts of insomnia. I miss those days! It's so weird how now i'm honestly tired at 10:30. These days, i pretty much wake up, go to work, come home, and sleep. What a change of existence from my life before college! Oh well, no complaints really. I'm just letting the rest catch up with my body. I assume it had to happen sometime before i completely just burned and crashed. I just hope i get some energy for the next semester. Really now. Can i let my first semester of college go on without any crazy memories? Nahhhh! (Although maybe the "crazy memories" that i did somehow manage to gain this past semester were insane enough to still keep me up on that spontaneous-girl edge...bwahahaha *evil laugh*. If you people only knew... *wink*)
Anyways, was it just me...but was the holiday season just so blah this year? I cant figure out if it was because i was in college or worked all holiday, or if it was the lack of commercialization. I'm pretty sure it was a mixture of all three, in addition to the fact that it was frikken 75 degrees and raining like a mofo on Christmas Eve. Seriously... it's not like i'm asking for a white christmas... but is weather below 60 where i can enjoy some hot chocolate really too much to ask for? And come on people!! .. lights .. christmas music .. decorations. Everything lacked this year. BOO! Oh well, i'm just bitter because Christmas literally came and went, while i barely blinked an eye. Merry frikken Christmas to you, too!
ok, way way WAY past my bedtime. Goodnight, luvs!
Oh wait... i'm curious. I think someone ot there is on stalker mode...it's weirding me out. who are you?!
ZzZZZzZzZZz
Monday, December 30, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment