Friday, May 10, 2002

happy blogs. more, more happy blogs [darnit!].

Hey folks, sorry i haven't updated, really updated, in a long while. I'm back to my crazy-busy schedule. Or as my cousin likes to say, "Diane, your schedule is so toxic!"

Anyways, I have been having a GREAT time these past few weeks. Yeah, i know the last blog sucked...but it was just a temporary moment of weakness that we wont speak about. Oh yes, and my IB exams are going on....but hey, the faster they're finished, the faster the end to my IB career comes. And that deserves a great big "ALLELUJAH!". [ahhhhh (heavenly music and light in the background)].

So, whats been going on the last few weeks, you ask?...
Well, first off... PROM!! Pre-prom partyin' / limo joyridin' / dancefloor boogiein' / and loco afterpartyin' is the basic jist of my 420. I think it really was one of the hottest nights of my life. There were a couple mishaps, such as the continuation of (many) limo problems and a sucky DJ, but all-in-all the night was great. The best part was definitely the afterparty . Thanks to my bro, we walk in and a toga party was already in the works. Everyone enjoyed my "no-water" jello shots, Bobby finally met his match with those shots (Bobby lost), Sarah turned 18 and had pretzel sticks stuck all over her cake, Allisson was "closed!" while her bf passed out on the porch, Daphne lost her "homecoming party self" but was gratefully taken care of by Sam, all while Randi flopped around in great-big shoes all night. The activities of others are highly confidential...but lets just say everyone had a kick ass time =D. Not to mention wrestling (RANDI vs. LIL' JEN was priceless), hot-tub, and impromptu karaoke with Shakira. Plus, I got it all documented on film. YEAH BABY! Theme song for the night? "Ass and Titties!"

Then there was GradNite. I chilled and was able to spend some time with old friends (vanessa, kristina, evelyn, and maryrose). Seriously, a long time ago i thought i had lost my chicas and accepted that we had just gone our separate ways. Good thing i was wrong because I LOVE YOU GUYS! All these years, they thought i had become stuck-up IB, while i thought they didnt wanna talk to nerdy IB me. I'm so happy we all worked out that miscommunication. And we broke it down allll niiight long. Frontier land DJ was the best =). Damn, Shawna was getting down! =P Some of the j-ville guys were really scary though because they obviously thought dancing meant bang-bang humping. NASTY! We also got really close to City High, who has no sense of the word "originality". I could have sworn "pass the courvorsier" was by Busta, but thats just me. Theme song for the night? "Reunited (and it feels so good)!"

Plus, my cuz from the motherland is visiting until the 15th. SHE IS THE COOLEST! She's only 25 but just finished med school, paints, plays guitar in a band, and laughs a whole lot =). Must be a family thang, eh? It's really cool finally having someone with my blood to talk to. It's kinda difficult hearing people talk about visiting their family, complaining about how they live in another state or whatnot. Hey, at least they're in the same hemisphere. For me, it's more like...well i last saw my family 12 years ago and i really dont know whats going on with them. It sucks! But it's awesome that my cuz and I really get along. I took her to Hot Topic and Toys R Us and she went wild. LOL! My kind of chica =)

So thats it. I've pretty much been livin' it up. And i only have more to look forward to. Graduation, Australia, and June loco-ness! Were sorta having a reunion and all the family friends from NYC are coming down. woo hoo! The "beautiful people" are all staying at my house. My best bud from when i was a little tyke, Lee Ann, is coming too. it's just gonna be BLAZIN HOTTTNESS!

=D

No comments: