I really can't bring myself to stop saying that line. It's just so...Aussie! I leave for Australia in 3 days and counting, bebe. Ever since i actually thought about it last night and realized that "shit, i leave for Australia on Saturday", i've had this butterfly-esque feeling in my tummy every time i think about it. I'm not sure if it's in aticipation of going there and having a blast for 2 weeks, or worry over the fact that i haven't even packed, shopped, or have any info whatsoever on flight times and numbers, etc. (Thank you tony for hooking it up with the little info i do know). By the way, i have ZERO time to do anything since i am working like a whore, as Luis likes to say. I figure that knowing about my trip and packing are necessary, so if anyone at all out there can fwd me e-mails that i am NOT receiving, please, PLEASE help lil'-miss-clueless-Jennie out. (please?) I would forever be grateful. =) Hopefully someone will let me know, because i'd really like to go and do all this cool shit. We get to pet a koala. Hell yeah! I'm so stealing one of those. =D I'm dying to drift on a beautiful australian beach, but its gonna be fuh-reezing. Oh well, i'll just have to find some hottie to keep me warm, won't I? =P.
Hmm, other than thinking about Australia and sweating about how unprepared i am, i have been having a GRRRRREEEATTTT time all summer. My friends made me signs at graduation saying "It's About Time You Graduated" (thanks guys for the reminder that i'm the crew bebe) and kindly bought me a contraband balloon changed from "Super Star DAD" to "Super Star DiA
Then there was getting stranded at the beach. Ok, so Steve drives me, sarah, carl, and jamie to the beach. Carl takes steve's keys (and phone, for some reason) to get his shit out of the car. Carl comes back and later realizes he has some phantom orientation thing to go to, and finds other people to leave with, taking WHAT with him? Yup, the effin phone and the effin keys to Steve's effin car that was supposed to drive us home. We were all EFFED! Carl, dude, i love you, but damn that was just DUMB! Well, 4 hours at Perkins and a rainstorm later, Carl finally "saves" us by driving the hour back to cocoa. LOL we were all still in a great mood though. Who can be mad when you sing "ass ass, titties titties" 20 times on the ride home?!
Otherwise, its been straight party,party, wekiva, party, WORK the last couple of days. Jennie's a happy camper! *salutes!*
PS...pics and other stories can be found on Mr. Luis Santi's website. Read the captions to the pics and enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment