Well, i feel better from last night. i always do. i have a tendancy to push "unhappy thoughts" from my mind, forgetting them, but then allowing them to consume me later as the situation builds up and i end up in a fit of rage. Believe me, it's happened before. That, my dears, is the imblance of my emotions. Happy, happy, happy...then BOOM. The good thing with this is that most of those unhappy thoughts fade into oblivion...a speck of dust that becomes a blip in my world. I usually end up realizing that getting openly angry would have been senseless and that the situation was stupid, anyways. It's only when that threshold between my good and bad sides are crossed is when it becomes a little scary. The way i see it, very little in this world gets to that side of me, and if you even touch it...that's your fault, you deserve my wrath.
I really, really hope this doesnt end up like that. I'd rather silently cry then for one blow up to mess things up (again).
Sunday, October 28, 2001
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment