Monday, September 17, 2001

I was reading some other online diaries/blogs today, and i was amazed at the eloquency of a lot of people my age. It just amazed me that some of them were so intelligent and articulate, allowing people to practically see directly into their hearts. As I read on, i happened to see a common factor between the majority of these entries... their writers are like these suicidal, disattisfied, manically depressed people. Granted, i'm not in their shoes but my thinking is if sadness and depression lead to writing worth reading, then i'd rather just continue to write my foolish thoughts that most likely no one wants to read then to live this love-less, unhappy life. At least writing is their outlet and i'm pretty sure they write something compelling in order to be noticed or respected by someone. Well, i'm just thankful for my happiness. LOL. I hope that i dont sound insensitive or anything but seriously, contentment rules =) Life is only what you make of it, yeah?

No comments: