Saturday, September 29, 2007

not quite dawn.

It is disconcerting to know that I have so much on my mind, but I no longer feel I have the ability to articulate my thoughts. Well, I wouldn't say I don't have the ability to, per se. It's more as though I lack the energy, or desire, to explain myself to anyone other than those who are around me enough to just know. "Explain myself about what?", I ask myself.

About everything.

I have become too private. I crave communicating with the world my unbridled passion for all things life has to offer. The days when I was more naive, less doubtful. I long for my personal self-censorship to become non-existent.

I was once referred to as "the girl with the fire in her belly". The flame burns on; steady, but no longer rampant.

I feel my self is dormant. Waiting.

2 comments:

groundlevelgourmet said...

It's true what they say about growing up :-(. It sucks. It makes us all much more tame and less imaginative. Well for me anyway. Blah!

Anonymous said...

If you don't take risks you will get nowhere in life and then regret it.