why i am single
So i'm walking out to lunch and i see Carl talking to Bakon. Daphne and i go up to them to talk, and my current lust object is sitting on the poles 2 feet away from me.Being the bitch that i am, I completely ignore him. Bakon is trying to sell me some asian porn while i'm just laughing, and lust object (fine fine, his name is Frankie) gets off the pole and joins Bakon and I, standing right next to me. Of course, I completely ignore him. Carl and Daphne are walking off, so i say bye to Bakon. And once again I completely ignore Frankie. WHAT THE FUCKIN HELL IS MY PROBLEM?!?! My chance! And all i can do is be a stuck up bitch and not even look at the brotha. I SUCK I SUCK!
This has been the basic scenario that occurs every time i'm confronted by the opportunity to strike up a conversation with any lust object i've had in the past. It probably explains the fact that I'm single, and i've always been single =/. My theory about me is this: I'm completely shy around my lust objects, but extroverted and chills with everyone else. So when all i do is go about ignoring them while talking up a storm with everybody, they think i'm a bitch instead of just a shy girl who is intimidated to talk to them. Thus, i ruin all chances i have of ever hooking up with some fine-ness out there. GRRR! Why am i like this? I have not one damn clue. Well, the first step to solving a problem is admitting it right? I'm gonan talk to him, i'm gonna look at him, and it's gonna be all good DAMMIT!
Oh yeah, note to yesterday's entry:
I despise moments of weakness. I'm getting over him. Seriously, I am!
Well, Happy Birthday Alex. Luv ya always <3...
Friday, March 08, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment