girls with PMS turn him on
Today was yet another fun-filled day of adventure with Daphne.
Adventure Number One:
The Scene - Walking to class after lunch.
"Jennie, you've been so negative today"
"I don't know Daphne, I've been pretty moody lately. I'm probably PMSing."
"Haha. Yeah, you're acting pretty hormonal"
(LOL). "Yeah. I AM acting hormonal"
[sideways glance from unknown guy walking next to us] "So, how are YOU doing?" [meaningful smile]
Guy proceeds to rub my head and run his fingers through my hair...
"I didnt mean hormonal like that! Stop touching me!"
--Daphne and i run off to class giggling like two little girls. I am left completely weirded out while Carl and Daphne just shake their heads lauging...as carl would say: "You just aurate it". =P
Adventure Number Two:
The Scene - Remington Drive
Well, dialogue isn't exactly appropriate here, so i'll just write it out. I'm a complete ditz, seriously. I had dropped off my car to get it fixed (finally) yesterday at my dad's friend's house in Remington. Today, being only one short day later, my car was ready to be picked up. Daphne kindly offered to take me to the house. Of course, i had already forgotten where it was. So, her and i spent a good 25 mins winding up and down the streets of Remington hunting for a Green Sentra. All the while, we made beeping radar noises to liven things up. Then, after finally finding my car, we had to spend another 10 mins hunting for the keys because it was hidden somewhere "in the front" (as quoted from my dad's voicemail). Thanks for not being so vague, dad!
LOL, i swear, simple situations gone awry only happen to me when i'm with daphne. haha.
Monday, February 04, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment