extreme lust...
There are just some people in the world that when you see them, they hold an undeniable attractiveness about them that leaves your head reeling and your mouth turned upward in an uncontrollable smile. I've never directly spoken to the kid, but good fuckin shii, he is HOT. OMG is he hot! I swear i get through schooldays, which are now pointless, with the knowledge that during the last half of the day i'm going to get a glimpse of him. Shit. He's hoooot! I really have no intention of getting with him, but eye candy is always a treat. =) I haven't had this sort of crush in forever. Ninth grade, if i remember clearly. But yes, it feels good to have a carefree crush. A little lust here and there never hurt =P.
If there has been one thing that has never failed to hook me when it comes to lust objects, its their smile. I love big, genuine smiles. And someone who smiles often. Whats sexier then a guy secure enough to let others know he's feeling good, rather then giving an image of "i'm hard, i'm the shit". Please, brotha. Those sort of guys end up looking like dirty wannabe thugs. No thank you.
mmmm. did i mention that guy is hot? *licks lips* i'm gonna go have some dreams about him now. g'night, my luvs =)
Wednesday, February 27, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment