Sometimes we never realize just how good our friends are.
DAPHNE!!!!! YOU ARE FRIKKEN THE BOMB!!! If you people wanna know what a good friend is, have a lil chat with my girl. =D Today, I freaked b/c i had an oral presentation to do in my french class (I always freak on orals). So this girl, when my name is called, she stands up and goes " STOP,STOP! NO Miss! I'll go!!" and runs up to the front and does a hot ass job with her presentation. =) I still had to go after, but just the fact that she bought me some time and was nice enough to save me... I've always know that you're a true friend but to do something like that...all i can say is, girl, I frikken love you!!! =D This guy next to me goes out to his boy, "yo, if you were jennie, i wouldn't be doing that for you." LOL. yup, i'm proud that i can say i have a friend who has no limit. MAHAL KITA!
my other girl, Michele. No other girl wil tell you straight up how a situation is, no matter how bad it hurts to hear it. all i know, i should have listened earlier but i was so blinded. Thanks for making me realize i deserve better =). hearing it hurt, but i needed that. right now it's just a matter of trying to get away from it and regaining my strength back. It's been long enough and you've stuck by..not only now, but for the last, what? 10 years?? =) mahal din, kita.
too bad with every light there has to be that lil shadow of darkness. kcuf you, too. =)
o/` i've had enough of the world / and it's people's mindless games o/` -- Incubus
but, honey, i WILL rise above the flames...
Wednesday, September 26, 2001
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment